Sunday, February 1, 2009

Long fingers, long toes and long tongue!

Kaili not only has long fingers and toes (thanks to me), but she loves her tongue! Every waking (and sleeping) moment she just plays with it. Sticking it out and sweeping it across her lips. In fact, that was the first thing the nurses said when she was delivered "Look at that tongue!" She came out sticking it in and out. We are hopeful that her fingers and toes will bring her athletic success, but we aren't quite sure what to think of her long tongue!



6 comments:

jenni said...

In the long tongue pic, she looks like Abes :) She's so cute even when she make funny faces- great personality already coming out! I hope her visit with her cousin Madi is great! Wish I could be there!

Natalie said...

Oh man! When I saw that tongue picture I laughed so hard! That's so funny! Wes has always had big hands and Sydney has really long fingers too (thanks to me also). I'm glad though. Long, skinny fingers are very pretty! :)

Jamie Jo said...

She is so precious! Congratulations! I'm your cousin Jamie (Uncle Trace's daughter) I found your blog this morning. I'm excited to get to know you better through blogging. Mine is private, so if you want an invite, drop me an e-mail at googilycub@hotmail.com

Mountain Skeen (Hey, it's me, Judy) said...

I think she looks a lot like me.

Unknown said...

Congratulations you guys- she is beautiful! Enjoy the first because the rest will never have your undivided attention like this. Love, Anna & Sean Glazier

wendy said...

hahaha, maybe her mouth is too small for her long tongue right now. :)

That's so funny and cute.

I too have long fingers, long toes and long tongue. They're very handy when it comes to playing piano, making art and swimming :)