Thursday, June 4, 2009

I need a blog-manager, any volunteers?

So at work right now I am researching a lot about social media (Twitter, Blogs, Facebook, and LinkedIn) and one of the main points I am discovering is that taking a step into the social media department isn't as free as people might think. It actually requires continual maintenance and upkeep if you want it to be productive. In fact, failure to "keep up" can be detrimental to some brands. So what do we learn from this lesson? Nothing, except that either I need a life manager or a blog manager, or else my reputation as an organized, on-top-of-it-all mother/wife/daughter is down the drain :). I hope you all still love me regardless of my lack of commitment to the blogging sphere.

1 comment:

Kaela Cusack said...

you know you can schedule your posts...right?!